- Please print and fill the forms in by hand at our branch
- Make your savings secure while also protecting the value of your money.
- Additional deposits are not allowed at any time during the term, you can open additional accounts if available.
- If you withdraw any money from your fixed term deposit prior to the maturity date you will lose all interest entitlement to your fixed term deposit.
- A minimum deposit is required to open a fixed term deposit account; £35,000 or €50,000 or $55,000
- A fixed Deposit may be opened with terms of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
- Please see fixed term interest rates chart below.
For remittances up to £5,000 the following documents are required.
- Valid ID document (passport)
- Proof of your address (2 utility bill documents-gas,water,electricity, Council Tax bill etc.) Utility bills should not b more than 3 months old.
- Proof of source of funds-withdrawadl receipt from your bank
- 6 months bank statement
- Last 2 months payslips